• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS more than just a G/S/C remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    Even though HG/SS is a Gen II Remake It has aspects of none GEN II Games Like HG/SS allowing you to walk with your pokemon kinda like pokemon yellow only all 493 pokemon can walk with as long as they're in the front of your party and the pokewalker is like a pokemon mini

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    No offense but I don't see the point in this thread. It basically points out the blatently obvious.

However, I will agree, the new concepts and additions to HG/SS were really cool. I think they did a great job on the re"vamp".

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Even though HG/SS is a Gen II Remake It has aspects of none GEN II Games Like HG/SS allowing you to walk with your pokemon kinda like pokemon yellow only all 493 pokemon can walk with as long as they're in the front of your party and the pokewalker is like a pokemon mini
    ...yes, that's right. But...we already know that,a nd I can't see much point in discussion about facts already known (some things already extending into other threads as well like the who's following you thread). =/ As this thread seems to only serve the purpose of the section in general... just going to close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back