• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HHcJJ's Random Pixelart

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHcJJ

W00Tator
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Uh, yeah...
    the first "piece of art", I'd like to show is my very first attempt of a pixel over.

yeah, I know. it sucks. But believe me, you get easily confused by all those colors. and since there aren't so many profile pics of trainers (just behind or in 3/4 view, maybe front), and especially here aren't many sprites of Ash, I just thought, I'll give t a try.
    I didn't do the collar (yet)

I appreciate every form of critism (good or bad, no flames pls), and maybe a bit of help.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Uh, yeah...
    the first "piece of art", I'd like to show is my very first attempt of a pixel over.

yeah, I know. it sucks. But believe me, you get easily confused by all those colors. and since there aren't so many profile pics of trainers (just behind or in 3/4 view, maybe front), and especially here aren't many sprites of Ash, I just thought, I'll give t a try.
    I didn't do the collar (yet)

I appreciate every form of critism (good or bad, no flames pls), and maybe a bit of help.

Looks good to me. But i think you should make his skin a little more tan. That seems like the only thing thats wrong with it.;)

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    the shape and shading look good but the colors are only so-so. Ashes hat needs to be brightened and so does his face.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm super glad you read the rules and definitely made sure you had enough sprites to open a thread.

Please read the rules.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back