• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!1

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    Hi there pokefans, the names John, I'm 16 years old and I just got back into pokemon recently. If you can't already tell my favorite pokemon is Gengar. I am from Australia and I play AFL for a local club and love the game :). I am also into tennis, soccer and badminton but don't play them seriously just for fun with mates.

I look forward to staying here and will be active, look forward to meeting you all.

P.S I also make forum signatures so if anyone wants a sig hit me up ;)

Here is a sample of one of my sigs

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Quite the active lifestyle you live there! o/ …If Hiidoran played that many sports his heart would give out. ._.

That's a pretty sick little banner you made there, Gengar. I'm sure we would all love to see you open a shop of your own over in the Graphics and Photography sub-forum sometime in the future. Share your coveted talent with the masses!

Welcome to the community, dude. (>'')>

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi Gengar1 and welcome to PC!

Wow, I wish I was as good as art as you. Got some nice effects there.

Anyways post heaps, have fun and remember to read the rules.

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I really like that banner of yours so I've got a really dumb challenge for you. The challenge is for you to make a banner with a mew so I can use it in my sig. Like I said a really dumb challenge. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    Sure thing I'll get started right away.. by banner you just mean a sig thought, right? :P. Oh and thanks for all the welcomes guys, you all seem like a friendly community :).

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Nice signature. :D Welcome to PokeCommunity! Read the rules and nothing will go wrong!

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Back