• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :3

VioletRain

Eevee Trainer.
Years
Hi. :)

So, my massive appreciation of Pokemon brought me here and I'm hoping to become a fairly active member. I've been known to assemble many an Eevee team throughout the generations, which clues you in to my favourite Pokemon, and I'm gonna go ahead and admit right now that I'll probably be spending a lot of my time in the trading forums. :3

Nice to meet you all. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well welcome aboard to PC, fellow trader! Great to see ya here. I'm fairly sure the Trade Corner is the perfect place for you since you like to trade! I have a few Eeveelutions in my White right now (I have all of them except for Flareon! Needed a fire stone. lol) You'll find a lot of Pokemon up for trade, browse trade shops, and trade with our fellow members via wifi. :D It's so much fun, and you'll make friends that way! ^_^

We should totally trade sometime too. :D It's awesome! Anyways, have a great time trading here in the community, as well as browsing other parts of the forum as well. :D I'm always around if you need help with some things. Okay! See ya!

Back