• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :3

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
Years
  • Hi guys~ As you can see from my join date I joined here ages ago but never got around to posting :u
    Anyways I'm Inferna. My favourite Pokemon are Typhlosion, Scrafty, Ludicolo, Flygon, Gengar and Marowak c:
    I like drawing and spriting too so expect a thread up in the art section some time soon~

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Cyclone uses "Welcome". It's super effective!

Welcome to this here forum. You will soon be greeted by various members in this thread. If you've been lurking, you know to watch out for Hikari; she's mad as hell. ;)

Marowak is interesting from the anime (definitely has a personality) and for some reason I like Scrafty (something about Dark/Fight together), but the rest I haven't really used. Typhlosion is definitely one I will look for someday however. :)

Cyclone

Last edited:

oshawottic

Calm as water of a river.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! here you can do all kinds of activities or find frineds...or even creating a hack...you should go check out the art zone or talk to fantaics of maroak,scrafty etc... Have fun! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Inferna, CycloneGU there forgot to mention about me, the famous Mid around Other Trivia, which is so totally fun. I'm B2W2's biggest fan & you can call me Mid.

So, what boards are you into? I'm into Emulation, Pixel Art/Projects & Other Trivia. You definitely must try Other Trivia.

If you wanna chat with me, just VM me at my page. Send me a friend request anytime too.

Have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Years
  • Hi guys~ As you can see from my join date I joined here ages ago but never got around to posting :u
    Anyways I'm Inferna. My favourite Pokemon are Typhlosion, Scrafty, Ludicolo, Flygon, Gengar and Marowak c:
    I like drawing and spriting too so expect a thread up in the art section some time soon~

Hi Inferna, yes I am the Hikari that Cyclone was talking about.

Some call me the Supervillain of Other/Pokemon Trivia, others call me the Comedic Genius of Oshawott cos I love well, Oshawott and loads of comedy!

I hang out in Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia - check them out if you want some fun!

Even though you technically joined 3 years ago, you are still considered new. And I think there's a certain PC Emblem that you are eligible for.

You love all those Pokemon? Interesting choices. Typhlosion was my starter in SoulSilver, mine actually got a good nature and man, Scrafty can be a beast if trained right.

May I suggest the Art Gallery section? There's loads of art there that can be showcased plus there's also threads where you can request art such as sprites, avatars and signatures.

Read the rules or contact a moderator if you get lost.

Also, make some new friends cos the more you have, the better interaction you'll have!

We will meet again someday... have a great time on this forum even though you were inactive all that time.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Last edited:

oshawottic

Calm as water of a river.
    Years
  • In Heartgold and Soulsilver it's true, i always used to chose cyndaquil because hes cute :3 and also powerful :) !

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
    Years
  • Thanks for the nice welcome guys :3
    I'll be sure to check out all of the boards you mentioned~

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there, Inferna.
    Welcome back to the forums, I guess.
    If you're interested in Spriting, you should set up your shop at the Pixel Projects sub-forums over by the Creative Discussions forum. Good luck!

~Always.

Back