• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    I decided that I should at least say hello before retreating to my island of isolation.
    So... Hello!

Alright time to run (>.<)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Oh, don't be that way! The island of isolation is far inferior to the Island of PokéCommunity, so why not swim over here and hang with us?! Welcome to the forum :)

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    You shouldnt have shown your face, now we will drag you away from your own Island, and keep you captive on the Island of PC. ;)

But anyways, Welcome to PC man! Real nice of you to join this little community! What is your favourtie pokémon? What was your reason to get an account for PC? Mine was innitiatly for the ROM hacks.

Hope to see you around buddy!

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    But I paid a lot of money for that island, I can't just not use it...

In all seriousness though, thanks! Didn't really expect people to respond to me just saying hello, so that was a nice surprise.

And to answer your questions jappo; choosing a favorite pokémon is really hard so honestly I'm going to avoid directly answering that with 'I love them all equally' ;) ; Also I joined the forum since I've been getting into fan games for pokémon recently, and this forum seems to have those in spades, not to mention I love seeing how people create different things using the same source material.

So thanks again for the kind welcome, and for taking the time to respond, maybe I can afford to leave my island of isolation and visit every now and then... >_>

K e n

Secret Spy
    Years
    Hi. Im a new user as well. I like your name. I assume you play Dota 2, right? Anyway, I hope we become goid friends and. Have a nice time here at PokeCommunity.

Back