• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi again!

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • Hey, it's AcCiDeNT again... you probably remember me from getting into a huge arguement in a thread with a bunch of staff members... =P, also from ROM Hacking, I'm just here to see how it's been going and how the hacks are coming along, although I quit... So yeah... whatever... I'm bored later

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Woah, I like that name there. Very unique. XD
    I wouldn't remember you as I only joined a few months ago, and I do not vist ROM Hacking. I've been bored lately aswell, we seem to have alot in common. :P Anyway, enough chit-chat. PM me if you want to be friends. And I order you to check out the links below. XD

~Rules~ @ ~FAQ's~

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
  • They're really strict. I imagine drummershuff sitting nervously at the keyboard with a half-crazed grin, eyes dodging left and right, constantly muttering to himself, "Follow the rules or they'll know...they'll know..."

;)

Back