• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all, new here...

Years
  • Greetings fellow Pokémon fans...

I am PokemonLady82....

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here....

Feel free to contact me here...

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, PokemonLady!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! Tell us a little about yourself and anything you like about Pokémon!

That's cool that you're from Florida, as I'm also from the same wonderful state!

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Heya PokemonLady82, welcome to PC! =D Wonderful to meet you!

I second Gyardosamped, why not tell us more about yourself? You'll get more replies that way and it'll make it easier to make friends too, since we'll be able to see what we all have in common. Plus PC is a friendly community so sharing some more info will only make it better. <3; For starters, what's your favorite Pokemon (Milotic maybe)? How long have you been a Pokemon fan and what's your favorite Pokemon game, if any? Do you play the spinoffs or only the main series games? ...but instead of going on and on, I'll just let you answer the above if you want. Up to you!

You sound shy too, so let me say that there really is no reason to worry. Forums like these help you meet many people across the world that you wouldn't have met otherwise and you'll likely make some great memories during your stay here, so keep your head up high and have fun. ^^ I see you've posted around a bit already - that's wonderful, keep at it!

Remember to read the rules and have a great time here! Contact a mod whenever if you need help, too~ they're the users with bold, blue names! Though higher staff are always happy to help as well so keep an eye out for the orange and red names. :3

Back