• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Hello all i am new here my name is evon i am 14 and in 16/7 i will be 15 i love pokemon so much and i dont have nds or gba tho i wish i had i am using emulators and i dont have a pc i am on my phone and i can play gba games only i came for hacks cuz i was bored of the actual games anyway i hope that i will be welcomed in here and i have read the rules

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
    Years
    welcome to PC my friend if u want to try hacked roms u should try Pokemon skyline its my favorite hacked rom
    but anyway hope u like it here at PC its a really kool place for Pokemon lovers so have fun my friend

Years
    Hey there evon, and welcome to PC!~

Sorry to hear you dont have a DS, GBA, or a computer :( hopefully in the near future those can be resolved so that you can experience the actual games themselves :)

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over all of the forum's rules and each section's individual rules before you post so that you don't get into any trouble ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here, they'd be willing to help you! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Back