• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    Hello pokefans !

After years spying on the forum I decided to join the community ;)

I play pokemon games since RBY back in the '90 and I'm glad I found this forum to expand the pokemon experience with those beautiful hacks/improvements.

Take care,

GH

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! You picked the right place to join for fan games. There is a plethora of them here and a vast majority of them are amazing! I've also been playing since RBY, it's amazing to see how far we've come in terms of graphics that's for sure. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community, GreenHeaven! It's nice to see more users join who played Pokemon back in the ol' days, haha. It feels like so few of us find our way onto these forums! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any and happy posting! :)

Back