• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi allz :D

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2013
    Hi! I'm Remmy :) I'm a 18 year old boy and i'm from Romania.
    Someone could say i'm a bit oldie for this but i love pokemon :D
    I'm happy that i found this community full of pokemon :) Can't wait to play all the cool pokegames :D

p.s. sorry for my english but i was too lazy and i didn't learned too much in school :D (hate school)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, your English is fine. I can deal with that. xD

Well, anyways, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! Here at this lovely community, you are never too old for Pokemon. I'm 20, in college, and still play it no matter what. ^_^ I'm so glad you found us. I'm pretty sure you'll have lots of fun here, and the discussions here will be interesting for you. You can talk about anything Pokemon here. ^_^

Make sure that you read the rules, since they're highly important for you to follow. I'm always around if you have any questions, and of course...have fun! See ya!

BlixxNova

THEY GOT EATEN BY WILD POKEMON
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Hello and welcome~

Your never to old for Pokemon, many of my friends in college will still challenge me to battles, so its all good.

As for your English, I didn't notice anything wrong , so your fine :3

hope you have a great time in Pokemon Community!

愛点三三

A̎͊̎̾ͪ̾̆̄ͦ̇̂͒ ̶̸̡̛̳̾̃̽̌̌̉͡? ?͇
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    Nah, your English is better than some native-writers I've seen. Welcome!

Back