• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, could I possibly trade for a first gen pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    I just got this game today - first since the original gen two games - and was hoping to have come across more familiar pokemon by now. Can someone trade a Pokemon to me? I have a level nine Torchic, and a Poochyena and Zigzagoon (but they are really low levels) that I can trade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    Is there a gen 1 or 2 pokemon that you are wanting specifically?

Nothing in particular, but ones I always liked growing up were Eevee, Vulpix, the three original starters, Nidoran, Poliwag, Gastly, Horsea, Cyndqquil, and Houndour. Any one of them among the others in those gen would be great if you needed a Torchic or one of the others I have.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • Nothing in particular, but ones I always liked growing up were Eevee, Vulpix, the three original starters, Nidoran, Poliwag, Gastly, Horsea, Cyndqquil, and Houndour. Any one of them among the others in those gen would be great if you needed a Torchic or one of the others I have.

I can breed you any of those. So go ahead and pick as many as you want. I can send them as eggs too so you won't have to worry about them not listening without the proper badges. :)

Don't worry about giving me anything in return. Just catch some fodder pokemon like wurmple or zigzagoon to trade for them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    I can breed you any of those. So go ahead and pick as many as you want. I can send them as eggs too so you won't have to worry about them not listening without the proper badges. :)

Don't worry about giving me anything in return. Just catch some fodder pokemon like wurmple or zigzagoon to trade for them.
    !

Could I have a Gastly then?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    It worked! Thank you very much! I appreciate the time you put in to doing this fir me.

Years
  • I can maybe help you out as well. Have a lot of Eevee's all lvl 1 all with egg moves Curse, Yawn and Wish.
    Can nickname one for you and give it a fire, water or thunder stone so you can evolve it whenever you want :)
    Don't need anything in return, just catch something and we'll trade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    I can maybe help you out as well. Have a lot of Eevee's all lvl 1 all with egg moves Curse, Yawn and Wish.
    Can nickname one for you and give it a fire, water or thunder stone so you can evolve it whenever you want :)
    Don't need anything in return, just catch something and we'll trade.

That would be great! I love Eevee, but I don't wish to take a stone from you because I know they are valuable. It's very generous of you to offer, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back