• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    Hi, my name's syrupz. :D
    I just joined a few days ago, I think xD, and so I decided to make and introduction post. (:
    So, I like Pokemon, Hetalia, and The Beatles. I'm terrible at making introductions and I also like pancakes (and that's where syrupz comes from (I had no ideas. xD)). So... hi! :D

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • you're right making introductions IS VERY hard. And I like the the beatles too. Welcome to PC.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    You like pokemon
    :L
    Me too
    WHo doesnt on this website :D xx
    Welcome anyway

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Hi, syrupz. Glad you decided to join PC and make a post. World King's the name. Nice meeting you!

You know, I just had a really big stack of pancakes this morning, with loads of syrup, of course. xD And yeah, this place is really fun, and there's lot of people waiting to be friends with, once you talk to them.

Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums, and I hope you enjoy your time here! Beatles do kick ass, even in today's times. =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    Thank you, everyone! :D
    and I had pancakes this morning too. xD

Back