• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Hi, i'm new here. I like competitive pokemon and i always breed all 31 shiny pokemon v.v I hope i'll enjoy my permanence here :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Morning, Fede! Welcome to the forums today! <33

Ah, how long have you've been playing competitive? I've been around for.. 8 years or so? But yeah, it's fun to do! Mmm, and congrats on your breeding prowess! I haven't done so in a while, but, I'll get back to it soon - for ORAS sake n' all! But yes, we're all looking forward on your activity, and I hope you have fun! <33

Enjoy your stay! Hope we'll talk again, and feel free to contact any member of the staff team if you need a hand - we're most happy to help. n__n

Years
  • Welcome and good luck competing and breeding. ^.^ I've not had the chance to compete but I love levelling and breeding pokemon :). Hope to see you around!

Back