• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :D

ivy95y

An old lady on the internet
Years
  • Hi, people who read Pokemon forums!

I'm new here, but I've been playing for the better part of two decades.

I created this account because I've had an idea kicking around in my head for a fan game, and I'd really like to share it with you guys.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! You've joined the right place for Pokemon, that's for sure. Can't wait to see the ideas you have with your game. Good luck! If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Oh wonderful another new member here to leave your mark on the PC world :D

As the above poster said there is a lot of people with talent and time to help you out so make sure you ask! :)

I actually forgot to say welcome... So welcome aboard!

Years
  • Pretty cool, that's also a reason I joined, but not the main reason.....(No joke) I just joined because it wouldn't let me view these links or images on the fan games pages without having an account. 😅

Back