• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi duh!

Crazy_chu

Newly Born Pichu
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Hi all i am Crazy_chu
    i live in indonesia,batam
    yoroshiku na minaa!
    oh and also i like to make a firered remake when some of my work done would you kindly visit it?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Crazy_chu! Hajimema♥♥♥♥e! Haha. :P Great to see you here with us today.

So ROM hacking's what you're interested in, hm? Well, look no further as we have one of the hugest Emulation & ROM hacking boards right here! I am no ROM hacker nor have I played any hacks yet, but I do admire those who have spent valuable time doing what they love. I wish you all the best in your work, and when it's done, I'm sure it'll be a huge hit! It would be a pleasure to check it out, so go ahead and get started~ In the meantime, the other sections are waiting for you, so do check them out when you have the time!

I and the rest of the staff would be more than happy to help you with anything if you need. Have a great time here and hope to see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hihi there Craaazy chu! You might be the craziest new member we have, hehe~ It's really great to have you apart of the boards! (:

Ohh, good luck on your fire red remake hack! As said, the Emulation and ROM Hacking board is all there for you to explore and post your ROM Hack in. There are also many guides and resources for you to check out too, and if you'd like, you can view all of the finished hacks over on the Hacks showcase board to give you some ideas! Ah, I wish I was more knowledable when it comes to hacking, but, I can't wait to see your progress!

But I hope you'll enjoy your stay, and if you want, you can come chat with me anytime, and we can become PC friends! See you around!~ <33

Crazy_chu

Newly Born Pichu
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    i know this kind of odd for me to ask
    but how do i post my hacked game here? please tell me ^_^

Back