• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Hi everybody my name is Doug. I would love to jump into all this and meet new friends battle and trade but my Dad has not set up the WiFi in my home. So I'm hoping he'll get around to it tommorow but my hopes are low. But anyways I thought I just pop in and say Hi.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, it's all right if you don't have your Wi-Fi set up yet. There are many other things you can do on the forums that just that!

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Blaziken Fan.
    (Are you truely a fan of Blaziken? I like Typhlosian myself. ;D)

If I were you, I would use this time to look around the boards and see what all PC can offer you. Sure, we have the Wirelss Trading Corner and Wireless Battle Stadium, there there are other fun sections such as Pokémon General, Other Chat, and Fun Time in Pokéland.
    (The latter of which contains a lot of fun forum games. ;D)

Since I assume you have already looked over the Community Rules and FAQ, I'll just go ahead and wish you a great time here.

Enjoy yourself!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Hello, Doug! Let me be the second person to formally welcome you to the Pokecommunity Forums!
    Ah, I see you are having Wi-Fi issues. Me too! Your issue is that you don't have it... My issue is that mine won't work!
    I hope to see you posting up a storm in the days to come!

-Roy

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Oh, Hi!! Welcome to PC fellow Blaziken lover!!
    Please enjoy your stay!

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    A new member? That's good
    Hi, Doug. So nice of you to join PC. It's just the starting, you'll get to know this place better with the passage of time. And that can only be done if you try to stay active.

I don't have Wi-Fi myself T_T

Nevermind, *shakes hand*

Vie

Years
    hey welcome to the forums, I hope you find lots of friends soon. see you around, dude :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Love your avatar by the way! You can use you WiFi for battling and trading online and there are sections set up for arranging battles and trades so be sure to check that out!
    Have a great time and makes heaps of friends!
    Good luck.

Back