• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody

Refisio

Anything is possible.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    Hi....... I'm Vinny..... I don't think I've ever eaten a fish in my life...... ._.
    Besides the Finding Nemo Quote, I don't think I could ever make a funny joke. Either way, I'm always somewhere, whether it be Pokecheck, PokemonGTS, or here.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You know, I've never seen Finding Nemo before! Psh, I bet you could make all the jokes you wanted to :) Welcome to PC, Vinny! Hope you enjoy this place as much as those other sites you frequent.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Haha hey there Refisio, you're adorable! :P. And I've seen Finding Nemo a dozen times yet I still had no idea that was a quote from it. You should have just not bothered to tell us then everybody would have thought you'd come up with it yourself :P

Anyway, welcome to the forums. You've now got one more Pokemon site to add to your daily checklist so I hope you enjoy it as much here as you do at those other places! If you run into any trouble, don't hesitate to PM or VM a staff member. But you should be fine :P. Beyond that, just have fun and I'll see you around :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hi....... I'm Vinny..... I don't think I've ever eaten a fish in my life...... ._.
    Besides the Finding Nemo Quote, I don't think I could ever make a funny joke. Either way, I'm always somewhere, whether it be Pokecheck, PokemonGTS, or here.

Welcome Vinny my name is Diablo and I loveeee fish <3 (OHH Its was a quote lmao) :D
    Well you seem like a funny Kit Kat hope you have a good time here and make lots of friends. :)

I only saw Finding Nemo once, and I totally don't remember that quote at all since my memory is just so bad. XD;; Welcome to PC, Vinny!

You seem pretty cool, so I really hope you choose to continue coming back here. Go ahead and get involved in the discussions, you won't regret it! :D Have fun and feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to talk. n_n

Back