• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi. Everybody !

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Hi,My name is Tagum Nabam.. As you already know I am new here. So I was thinking of making hacks but I am new to this so I will be needing a lot of help. I hope you all help me.

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • Hi Tagum Nabam! Can I call you Taggy? (Oh I kid... I kid... :3)

Welcome to the forums! Hacks sound good to me, have you any experience? I use a mac. so unfortunately hacking is very limited for me.

I'm always here to help, but as I said before, ROM hacking isn't really my strong point. However, if you do a splice/recolor themed ROM hack, I'd be happy to supply the pictures for ya!

Hope to see ya around, - Meksal

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyyyy there! Have a look at the Emulation & ROM Hacking board if you wanna have a look at how the hacks are done here! You're able to find the tutorials to get started on the ROM Hacking basics like spriting, map creation, etc, etc. There are also resources there you can use to help amplify your ROM Hacking! You can also try the hacking simple questions thread if you have an issue or a question about hacking in general that needs to be addressed, and someone will be able to help you out whenever they can! <3

Hope this all helps you out! I don't have any experience when it comes to ROM Hacking myself, so, I'm afraid I won't be much help in that regard, but, I'll be here to cheer you on! You can also ask one of the Emulation & ROM Hacking moderators if you have any questions about the board in general! c:

Anywhooo, welcome to the forum! Hope you have an exciting stayyy! <33

Back