• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone (a Marowak standing beside me waves)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    Hello, I'm towelgirl21 and despite being in my 20s, I am relatively new to Pokemon.

Brief history of my gaming / anime watching:

Played Pokemon Red online early this year, Charmander named Lord Canti as my starter.
    I only got through Cinnabar Island Gym, before I was distracted by playing Pokemon Crystal online. Also I was sad I couldn't trade with anyone and catch all 151.
    Favorites Pokemon were: a Cubone/Marowak named Taarna, a Growlithe/Arcanine named Shakira, and a Paras named Samba.

Played Pokemon Crystal online after that, Totodile named Wes (later BigBossMan) as my starter.
    Didn't finish because website kept glitching and losing my progress.
    Favorite Pokemon were: a Growlithe named Swag Money, a Gyrados named Sharkeisha, and a Meowth named Bling (then another word for kitty I won't say here).

Got a 2DS and I'm currently playing Pokemon X, female Chespin named Mako as my starter.
    I have 6 badges so far, and I've been trading and breeding for the lower evolutions a lot. (Not even messing with the IV breeding yet).
    Favorite Pokemon are: Lita the Marowak (def my MVP), Mako the Chesnaught, Bakuzan the Doublade, a male Arcanine from trade, and Gutmuncher the Sylveon.

Planning to get Pokemon Black 2 or White 2 soon, and maybe HeartGold or SoulSilver (I have some questions about that one first).

Also I've been watching some of the anime episodes on Netflix. I've seen about 20 from Indigo League and maybe 5 from Black & White. I really like Jessie and James and Meowth, because I think they're pretty funny.

So that's the rundown; I'll talk to you guys later!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Daw, cute Marowaaaak. And hiya, missy! No worries, most of us are pretty much in our 20s too, but we love pokemon just the same! It's nice to have you with us here today. c:

Oooh, love pokemon Crystal. And yeah, you should definitely try out Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver sometime! They're quite amazing; really up there in the Pokemon series, imo! X&Y are also really great, and hey, anytime you wanna trade with anybody, you can head on over to the Trade Corner here on PC, and someone will gladly trade with you over on the Quick Trade sub-board, or the Trade Shops around there! Looooads of goodies. Mmm, but lovin' your Arcanine choice! It's one of my favourites too; used to love playing it on Pokemon Blue! Yelloow I used Charmander to stick with a.. tradition, but, nonetheless! Arcanine is cool. :3

It's nice to learn about you today! Welcome to the forums dear! I hope we'll be great friends someday; feel free to send me a friend request, if you'd like! Or we can just chill and chat sometime! Either or, I hope you have a fun time! Have a gooooood day!~

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
  • Nice to meet you towelgirl21 pretty fun games your playing online as for anime's which one do you like the most. as for of the Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver their amazing games really fun also brings back one of my favorite mechanics back your pokemon walking with you :D and I end this with hope you become active in the forums and hope to see you around

Back