• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone :D

Years
    Hello PokeCommunity :) I'm MarshMallowDJ. Im 15. i love all the pokemon games. i just got into EV training 3 weeks ago. its monotonous, but i love it. Right now my Pokemon Team for White is:

1.Ferrothorn
    2.Weavile
    3.Lucario
    4.Metagross
    5.Samurott
    6.Electivire

Anyways i hope to make new friends, learn more about pokemon, and have a good time on this forum. Laters ;D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Wow, reading the Pokémon you've got on your team I realize I still don't know all the names of the Unova Pokémon. I have a clue about who Ferrorthorn is, but even then, I'm still not sure I'm thinking of the right pocket monster.

Enough of my blabbering, welcome to PokéCommunity, MarshMallowDJ. I'm sure you'll find a ton of new friends just by hanging around here. Actually, seeing as you're getting yourself into EV training, perhaps you might enjoy browsing and learning the ropes of the
    Competitive Battling Center. Here, you can have your competitive (or in-game) teams rated. Just make sure you're posting them in the right forum. Maybe you might find yourself getting into battling other trainers here on the forums and find all that hard work of EV'ing your Pokémon paying off.

Just make sure to read the Community Rules as well as the rules in the forums you're interested in posting in. This will give you the home advantage so you don't run into any sort of trouble.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself while you're here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Awesome! I have a Samurott on my team as well. She's "somewhat of a clown", according to what the game says. xD

Anyways, Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Marshmallow! Great to see ya join. You will have a great time on this community, because there's so much to do out there! My buddy Hiiro was too kind enough to show you the Competitive Battling Center, where you can learn more about EV training your Pokemon, as well as great battling tips to make your Pokemon party stronger. I also recommend you to check out the Black & White board, where there are many discussions that talk about B/W! :)

You'll learn a lot more than what you expect here at this amazing place. If for any reason you have any questions, you can ask myself or my partner Hiidoran! We're here to help. Be sure to read the rules, and I'll see ya! Have fun~

Back