• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone -- im new here

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    Hey everyone this is Syd and PC is my first pokemon forum. Im here to have a good time and make friends.I am a pokemon master in almost all the games made by gamefreak and i simply love pokemon.Its been my fav anime and ive been watching it for 8yrs now. But ive never seen what others think about pokemon across the globe(except japan and usa .... lol). Im eagerly waiting for the upcoming pokemon platinum and possibly future gold and silver remakes.

so hey! wanna be friends?

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Welcome to PC!!!
    I hope you enjoy your stay! Make sure you read the rules, and if you need anything, or even just a friend, don't be afraid to PM me.
    And Gold/Sliver Remake FTW... I hope it comes. ;D
    Enjoy your stay~

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Welcome... Syd.

Read the rules, have fun, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay here at PC. :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    Thanx MetalMEB and YunaDances!
    i will read the rules:bandit:2 make sure i dont annoy anyone:D
    and ill ask u if i need anything YunaDances---thanx:cool:

Years
    If they made a silver and gold re-make I would be most pleased. It was my favourite generation of games from Pokemon and even though it is unbeatable now, I wouldn't mind spiffy new graphics and some added extras =D

Anyways, welcome to the forum charizard-ex! Hope you have fun here and I imagine you'll be hanging around the Pokemon games forums ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    Yeah i agree -- they were simply the best.They should just upgrade the graphics and leave the story and music as it is.They can add something new after the changed kanto region though.

and yeah thanks for the welcome!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hello, new dude.

Read the magical rules, eat waffles, don't talk to strangers(like Beachy -shot-), and eat more waffles! :D

Welcome to PC!

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Welcome to PC. :D

Yeah, I'm hoping for a Gold/Silver remake as well.

Red_Aegyl

^yeah that
    Years
    welcome to the pokecommunity darkcharizard!

read the rules and have fun!

and if you still want friends, i'll be your friend!

and remember licking doornobs is illeagal on other planets!

Back