• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everyone! I'm Racaillou.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hello! I'm Racaillou and I'm a French guy currently working on a fangame.

I've played Pokemon pretty much my whole life. I've got some vague memories of myself playing Pokemon Red while I couldn't even read and learning how to read properly while playing Pokemon Silver! Those were fun times. These days, I'm also interested in other challenges like fangames and Nuzloke to a certain extent.

I'm looking forward to seeing what games are around and have a good day!

Years
  • Hello! I'm Racaillou and I'm a French guy currently working on a fangame.

I've played Pokemon pretty much my whole life. I've got some vague memories of myself playing Pokemon Red while I couldn't even read and learning how to read properly while playing Pokemon Silver! Those were fun times. These days, I'm also interested in other challenges like fangames and Nuzloke to a certain extent.

Just remember to have fun buddy

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the forums Racaillou! Definitely check out our Fan Games section and browsing our travel log section. It might intrigue you! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    Hello! I'm Racaillou and I'm a French guy currently working on a fangame.

Welcome to the forum my friend! Pokemon Red and Silver are two of the most memorable games I ever played!

Back