• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone! Looking for Poke-friends!

SirWolfiekins

That Guy Who Rocks!
    Years
    Hello, SirWolfiekins here with an important update...I'm new to the site! Ehheh if that first part turned you away then here's a more subtle approach. Hello there! I'm happy to become a part of such a neat community. I just pray that this forum isn't dead because dead forums are no fun TuT. If anyone is interested I'm always looking out for people to trade with, battle, even share tactics with. With all that in mind, I do say to all good sirs and madams on here, I'm happy to be part of the family!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    Why hello there =)
    PokeCommunity has the most friendliest of people.
    I'm sure you'll make may friends :D

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hi there SirWolfiekins! Nice intro, it gave me a good laugh. :D

PokeCommunity is far from dead, I can assure you! The most active section on this forum is undoubtedly the ROM Hacking section, but the rest of the forums are still very much active.
    You should come join us in posting down in Other Chat or Other Voting Polls, were a lot of members gather to just discuss/answer certain topics and questions.

Also be sure to come chat in the Black/White section. With the reveal of Black 2/White 2 a lot of the members are discussing/speculating as we await more information on the two games there.

Have fun, and see you around!

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Oh i can assure you this forum is not dead at all, far from it. :P All the areas here are very active with friendly community members all around. The trade section has a lot to offer for trades so just keep an eye out if you want specifics, battles are very common and have multiple types. Also tactics discussions are common so you'll learn a thing or two while talking to others. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you find all the things that interest you, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    Hello, SirWolfiekins here with an important update...I'm new to the site! Ehheh if that first part turned you away then here's a more subtle approach. Hello there! I'm happy to become a part of such a neat community. I just pray that this forum isn't dead because dead forums are no fun TuT. If anyone is interested I'm always looking out for people to trade with, battle, even share tactics with. With all that in mind, I do say to all good sirs and madams on here, I'm happy to be part of the family!

Hi SirWolfiekins, I'm Hikari10 - one of the most popular members at PC right now, cos they all know that slogan I coined, I herd u liek Oshawottz.

We are far from dead, PC is turning 10 this year...

I recommend Other Trivia like Cello said, he also recommended Black and White as well as Other Voting Polls.

Pokemon Clubs is one you might want to try out as well, I'm present there a lot.

But it's Other Trivia where you'll most likely find me.

Remember to contact any moderators, S-mods or admins if you have issues.

- Hikari10

Back