• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone who loves pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    Hi everyone just joined so I figured I would say hi I have played Pokemon since 2008 and still play I figured I would make a account on here for help with the IV type stuff I am trying to understand and my dexnave hunt for a shiny eevee!

Hi Silver, welcome to PC. :D IVs aren't too difficult, you can probably get help with that by asking in the Pokémon Gaming Central forum. It's much easier to breed for good IVs now among other things since the gen VI games made that more accessible.

Good luck with the shiny Eevee hunt too, would've given you one of mine if I had any left haha. See you around and if you need help with anything here you can always ask. =)

Back