• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone

Years
    hi im Volknerz

im 15 from Texas, U.s.a.

oh and if any one wants an arceus or any legends let me know ill trade you on wi-fi.

well im glad to be here and im lovin it!!!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Yeah! thats the spirit! you should love it here! xD anyway, welcome to PC a place of pokemon, have fun and enjoy your stay!! :)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I'm glad you like it so far, and i'm sure you will make lots of friends. Remember to follow the rules also.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to the community, Volknerz! You're glad to be here and we're glad to have you.

Any who, it's great that you can't wait to get started trading around here, but I wouldn't suggest trading Arceus or any other Pokémon that have been received in an unofficial manner. Before you make a trade thread over in the Wi-Fi Trading Corner be sure to read the rules there, m'kay?
    (They have some good advice so your trades will always be fair and nobody will get upset. ;D)

Hope to see you around the boards! Cheers.

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Welcome dude, have fun here on PC. Indeed arceus is great

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Im glad to see you are already having great fun here! I hope you make alot of freinds and i hope we can get on ok! Just remember to follow the rules and i will see you around some time!

PS: Just as Hiidoran Hallucination said don't try and trade pokemon you got by using a cheating program ok? That would probally just get you in trouble!

PSS:LuigiIsGhost please don't post twice in another new members topic as that is against the rules or the NU/W forum!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    PSS:LuigiIsGhost please don't post twice in another new members topic as that is against the rules or the NU/W forum!
    And you yourself should take note that it's not your job to order members around like that, only staff have that thunder. (mini-modding is considered spam, the report button is there, use it.)

LUIGISGHOST, you should read a section rules before you go eagerly posting around.

Anyway, hi Volknerz! :D Welcome to PC. Sounds like you'll have a blast in the Wi-Fi Trade Corner, enjoy it. d(' 'd)

Back