• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone

JakesVulpix

Love Fox
Years
  • Hi I am new here, please call me Vulpix or Tora. I am engaged, and madly in love. I am a Photographer and Theater Technician. So, I work long hours but it pays well. I love the Pokemon series and animals. *^^* My Fiance is TorasCyndaquil, <3 he is the light of my life.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Awwwww <3 So I take it that you two know each other? :3

So, anyways, welcome to PC, Vulpix! I love the Pokemon, especially both Vulpix and Ninetales. Photography is a lovely thing to do and I'm an avid photographer myself (well, I'm sorta learning, I don't have a good camera, honestly D:). I'm glad you are part of this amazing community, as we talk about anything Pokemon, especially your favorites, the games, the anime, you name it. :D

Have a great time here, Vulpix. Drop me a PM if you need any help on the forums, and I'll be glad to assist ya. :) Read the rules first, though!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi I am new here, please call me Vulpix or Tora. I am engaged, and madly in love. I am a Photographer and Theater Technician. So, I work long hours but it pays well. I love the Pokemon series and animals. *^^* My Fiance is TorasCyndaquil, <3 he is the light of my life.

Welcome to PC, Tora, or, er, Vulpix, er... Ahahaha! I have a hard time on deciding what to call you! Anyway, well... wow, so sweet, huh? PC is a very nice place, so don't be afraid... and get things going!

Have a nice day, uh huh... and I hope to see you both again!

Back