• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone !

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Hi all ! :D
    I'm 14 years old, and i would like to improve my capacity in Rom Hacking :), i would like to meet new rom hackers too, so i decided to register here. I'm sorry in advance if my english is a bit silly :nervous: , but i'm not a native english speaker, so don't blame me if i don't express myself correctly. :knockedou
    I play acoustic and electric guitar, flute, and the piano too :) I hope i'll have a great time here and i hope you'll enjoy my hacks ! ^^

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! Oh nice to see such a young enthusiastic Rom hacker join the forums! I'm a novice hacker and i'v learned a lot about Rom hacking here from the tutorials, to the great community members that have helped me. You'll have plenty of fun learning about Rom hacking and defiantly enjoy your time here in the process. Also if you'd like any help with your work i'd be more then happy to help you if i can. :) Wow that's a lot of musical talent you have there! I only ever played the clarinet.. I bet your a great musician. :) I'm sure the community will love your hacks once you've learned enough, good luck in the future will all of that! Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your hacks go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Your English is fine, don't worry. xD

Buuuut welcome aboard to PC, nonetheless! PC has a large ROM Hacking community here, so whenever you have ROM Hacking questions or would like to talk to ROM Hackers like you, you may always do so. :)

I think in the Other Clubs section there's a Guitar Club active and open. You'll meet other guitar players and maybe share your pieces of music? PC's not just about Pokemon. Like I mentioned the Guitar Club, there are other things for you to talk about. Many many interests besides Pokemon are being expressed here. :)

I hope you get to stick around here, and have a wonderful stay here at the PokeCommunity! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    You remind me of one of my friends! He also can play a lot of instruments. Welcome to pc! :D

Back