• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh you little shy one. Don't be scared! We'd love to know a bit more about you! How did you find us? What got you into Pokemon? What are your interests? Don't be shy, we really don't bite. xD

But alas, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity, Psycher~ Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions ok! I'm always around :D

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    Meganium may bite lol. But yea why so shy? It's not like getting in front of a huge audience and introducing yourself, so you can do better than that. Anyways Welcome and we hope to see you around.

Psycher!

PKMN Overlord
    Years
    Alrighty then, how's this:
    Hi, I'm Psycher! I first got into Pokemon when a friend of mine came to my house and left his Pokemon Crystal at my house and I started playing it. I found this forum one day while looking for some hack resources, since I wanted to try to make a Pokemon hack. You all looked like a nice and friendly bunch of people, so I joined! Thanks for having me here, and hi again.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi Psycher, welcome aboard. ^^

I understand that you're really shy, but don't be scared, there's plenty of users here that you'll meet and you'll get to know them. And it's ok, I understand that you're worried about things on the web, I remember some users that have joined here before on the forum that were shy about introducing themselves and didn't post much in their introduction, like you did.

And I do understand how it's like to be shy, it takes time opening yourself up to others, but I'm sure you'll eventually get there in the end. :)

I see that you're really into ROM Hacking, I used to be into ROM Hacking before I found that scripting was a nightmare and I gave up in the end. But I'm sure you'll really love to browse the ROM Hacking section, and who knows? You might become a better scripter than I could be (which I failed at). ^^

Back