• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2012
    Hi all, I'm from UberConcierge. Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I hope to have a fruitful learning experience here ..Thanks! Have a great day everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Uber, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, people call me Mid or either B2W2's biggest fan.

How do you like this place so far? It's nice, right?

If you wanna chat with me, just VM me at my page, 'K?

Have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Years
    Hi all, I'm from UberConcierge. Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I hope to have a fruitful learning experience here ..Thanks! Have a great day everyone!

Hi Callten, you have just been accepted.

I am Hikari, master of jokes and confusing you... and your challenge has been accepted.

What sections do you want? Hikari will teleport you there with her Psychic powers...

Anyways, Other Trivia & Pokemon Trivia is where you'll get loads of fun. I know its a great place to interact.

Contact Hikari via PM/VM if you need to chat or just talk to the warlords (I mean mods) with the bold names.

Please don't advertise like a madman... I'm serious. You don't wanna get kicked out do ya?

- Hikari10, "Disgruntled News Anchor"

Back