• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

reililly

Nothing Extraordinary
    Years
    Hi my names Liv, but I don't really go by that so call me Rei or whatever you feel like. I've tried other forums and lots of times they aren't really well organized or some people on there are rude or whatever, so I came here and overall it seems like a great community. So yeah, just wanted to say hi and that I'm happy to be here lol.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hello There is nice to meet you , Im Moonlight or Liz or Lindsay whatever you prefer lol Anyways I hope you have a Great time here it is a nice place here why I still come back :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well met, Rei! It's nice to welcome you to PC, and happy Sunday to you too! <3

Yup, PC is sure not to disappoint, because I find as although the forum is quite big, everything here is pretty organized so that you can find everything pretty easily if you explore around, and the members here are really nice. Like, really, really friendly. So, no worries there! Indeed, I hope that you'll frequently visit the forums, to pick out the boards that interests you the most, and I really do look forward on meeting you and seeing you around! We can even become PC friends if you'd like!

Take care now dear, and have a pleasant stay! Don't be shy on asking the staff members for any help that you need, because they're all pretty warm and friendly towards the members here! Thanks for stopping by! (:

Back