• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hi My Name is Zeuro Miller. I am new to this forum.
    I am not to good at introductions but yeah,
    I like playing Pokemon and testing Hacks.
    My Favourite Pokemon is Scizor and i really liked Pokemon Platinum. It was my first game.
    Pokemon Glazed Bug Catcher "Bug pokemon may be bad but Scizor is one of the greatest Pokemon"

Ahh yes yes yes. :( Scizor is amazing, one of my favorite Pokemon too. I've never actually trained one but it's something I did want to do for a long while now. Vespiquen is another one of my favorite bugs. But I'll save that for another time!

But good to meet you and welcome to PC, Zeuro. Makes me happy to see that you've already been posting around as we're always thrilled to have members who show promise of being active. :3 This is a great community so getting involved is the best choice to make. Stick around and enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Thanks!
    This is a very fun community and I am already trying some challenges, and it is fun to discuss about Pokemon here!!

BTW- for me too Vespiquen is the only other gr8 bug Pokemon

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
    I agree, Scizor is one of my favorite bugs type Pokemon too. I'm sure you will find many hacks in the hacks rom section. Good luck!:)

Back