• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Aerith_the_flower_girl

Hatred will only bring war
Years
  • True to be told I'm a Final Fantasy Fan still I'm not going to hide that I do still love to play Pokemon Kind of odd to say this for someone who plays a completely different style of game but Pokemon make us use strategy to beat the opponents so in a way I like it as well Pokemon makes me think what I should do next before to prepare for the next attack so I need to get ready I apologize I'm not really good speaking about why I play a different game than the one I'm a fan but I still like Pokemon and I hope to be welcome here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • True to be told I'm a Final Fantasy Fan still I'm not going to hide that I do still love to play Pokemon Kind of odd to say this for someone who plays a completely different style of game but Pokemon make us use strategy to beat the opponents so in a way I like it as well Pokemon makes me think what I should do next before to prepare for the next attack so I need to get ready I apologize I'm not really good speaking about why I play a different game than the one I'm a fan but I still like Pokemon and I hope to be welcome here!

tumblr_inline_nesh6apYv11qmb63e.gif

Hi, fellow Final Fantasy fan! I'm guessing you like Final Fantasy 7? My favourite so far is Final Fantasy 6, but I think 7 is fun too. I'm also looking forward on playing FFXV and right now I wanna playthrough FF8~

Aw, and you don't have to worry, I think your English is fine! But yeah, Pokemon is a pretty deep strategy game once you consider what teams to use and how to out-think your opponent, you know? Anywho, I hope we'll be friends! Have a great time!

Aerith_the_flower_girl

Years
  • Of course we can be friends I like Final Fantasy 6 Terra was really the most wonderfull and still strong character due to her story about Fina Fantasy 15 I know some things about it but untill I play the game I can't judge it just for what I've learned after all Final Fantasy 8 was a different style playing but I liked to play it and I would play it again

Aerith_the_flower_girl

Years
  • Thank you, true is a little but in Final Fantasy we don't have time to think unless we choose and still only on the first ones work like Pokemon after we need to think fast or we die, in Pokemon we can take all the time to think what to do next and the consequences!

Aerith_the_flower_girl

Years
  • Thank you I play Pokemon on Emulators since we started to find less work I couldn't buy anymore so I started to use another way to play Pokemon without using money emulators were my salvation yes I'm hoping to see the new games able in ROMs so I can play them if I needan Emulator that won't be a Problem for me. About Final Fantasy I learned to speak english and write it thanks to the game so in a way I'm happy for it is true that the way is made is more interesting that's why I'm a fan still that's why Final Fantasy and Pokemon are in some point different!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Thank you I play Pokemon on Emulators since we started to find less work I couldn't buy anymore so I started to use another way to play Pokemon without using money emulators were my salvation yes I'm hoping to see the new games able in ROMs so I can play them if I needan Emulator that won't be a Problem for me. About Final Fantasy I learned to speak english and write it thanks to the game so in a way I'm happy for it is true that the way is made is more interesting that's why I'm a fan still that's why Final Fantasy and Pokemon are in some point different!
    Oh that's a shame, but hey free games!

Aerith_the_flower_girl

Years
  • I know many people around me exchange codes so they can battle agaisn't each other and all I can do is watch them sad but I feel better knowing that they have money for themselves or a job is not easy to get one!

Aerith_the_flower_girl

Years
  • It's really hard to find Nintendo things around here, so I understand how you feel... I really learned English thanks to games, so we're in the same path. I took classes for a year and learned something, then came here and learned even more.

I'm curious, which was your first videogame ever?

Though my first console was the chinese style with the duck catching and mario after Master Sistem with Sonic and Ecco the Dolphin I only started to take interest on videogames when I received my PS1 with my first video game Final Fantasy 7 after I've started to Play a famous game at the time in school that we all know really well Pokemon Yellow and so my saga for Final Fantasy and Pokemon games begin though I was more addicted to Final Fantasy and I'm still am but Pokemon is hard to forget!

Back