• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everyone!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Hello from Argentina! You can call me Vi or Vyel. I've been lurking here in the fan game subforums for a while, but I didn't make an account until today. I hope you're all having a good day!

What else can I say? Pokémon is my home fandom, but I was away from it for some time while I found balance with my other home - Star Wars. I returned after hearing the Sinnoh remakes had finally been released, and though I didn't buy them, it was enough to propel me to start playing the older games again. At the moment, my favourite game is Let's Go Pikachu; I recently replayed the game and it reminded me of what I love so much about Pokémon in general. I'm also planning on replaying other favourite games of mine such as Crystal, HeartGold/SoulSilver and Ultra Sun, but I haven't decided on which yet.

My absolute favourite Pokémon is Mimikyu, as you can tell. I generally favor Ghost-types, but that little baby is just one of a kind! I also like Falinks a lot despite not liking Fighting-types, and believe it deserves more love. My favourite regions are currently Kanto and Johto as a unit; they were not among the first regions I traveled through, but they were the most accessible to me in the toughest moments of my life. They hold just as much of a special place in my heart as if they had been the first. On that note, I may or may not have gotten extra incentive to join from the main header in this forum; the Gen II Elite Four is my favourite, and moons, Koga in particular has had my heart for a while now...

As I have said before, glad to meet you all! I have DMs disabled for the moment, but do expect to see me participating around here.

Years
  • Hello Vi =3
    The Let's Go games were fun =)

Do you plan on getting Legends Arceus? or are you not interested in it?

Also... I need to ask... what is under mimkyu's cloth? =3

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Hello ReKoil! At this moment I'm on the fence as regards Legends: Arceus. I'm not too keen on the art or gameplay style and a little bitter towards Sinnoh-related stuff for personal reasons, but I'm interested in the new lore this game might bring. I guess it all boils down to a fundamental question - is Mimikyu in it or not?

Also, no, I don't know what's under Mimi's cloth. I know better than to try and figure that out, haha

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community! If you're favorite Pokémon is half Fairy, you're a friend to me. :)

I'm also on the fence about LoA. I need more info before I jump in, like, is Sylveon there? These re the important questions that you and I are truly contemplating. Also the only thing under Mimikyu's cloth is another Mimikyu, just angrier.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Welcome to the community! If you're favorite Pokémon is half Fairy, you're a friend to me. :)

I'm also on the fence about LoA. I need more info before I jump in, like, is Sylveon there? These re the important questions that you and I are truly contemplating. Also the only thing under Mimikyu's cloth is another Mimikyu, just angrier.

Hello Fairy! To tell you the truth I tend to forget that Mimikyu is half-Fairy unless it's sweeping Ryuki's Dragon-type team, but oh well. Nice to meet you too.

As regards Legends Arceus, same! I'm not joking when I say Mimikyu not being in the game is a deal-breaker. It's bad enough they locked him behind postgame in Sw/Sh!

Years
  • It's bad enough they locked him behind postgame in Sw/Sh!

There is actually a guaranteed mimikyu in the Bridge Field if it's Foggy, long before postgame.
    The weather specific mons can be a nuisance to get though, like it never being the right weather when you wanna go get it =p

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • There is actually a guaranteed mimikyu in the Bridge Field if it's Foggy, long before postgame.
    The weather specific mons can be a nuisance to get though, like it never being the right weather when you wanna go get it =p

Ahhhh true, but to get foggy weather, you need to finish the game first, so Mimi is effectively locked to postgame unless you trade or get one from a raid. :( Otherwise, yes, I agree that weather-based Pokémon are really annoying to get.

Years
  • I stand corrected, apparently fog actually is locked to becoming champion.... could've sworn I caught my mimikyu before becoming champion, but guess not.
    Anyway if you have the DLC, you could also get it from Dynamax Adventures too, I see them somewhat regularly there. Might be easier than max raids =p
    Though you'll have to swallow a loss to peony if you wanna go there early (I don't understand why you can lose that fight to him and then go into the Crown tundra anyway... you can pretty much just go there, get some legendaries from DA and then go back to main game and just steamroll everything xD)

Did you like Sword/Shield/DLC's (if you got them) ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Hello from Argentina! You can call me Vi or Vyel. I've been lurking here in the fan game subforums for a while, but I didn't make an account until today. I hope you're all having a good day!

What else can I say? Pokémon is my home fandom, but I was away from it for some time while I found balance with my other home - Star Wars. I returned after hearing the Sinnoh remakes had finally been released, and though I didn't buy them, it was enough to propel me to start playing the older games again. At the moment, my favourite game is Let's Go Pikachu; I recently replayed the game and it reminded me of what I love so much about Pokémon in general. I'm also planning on replaying other favourite games of mine such as Crystal, HeartGold/SoulSilver and Ultra Sun, but I haven't decided on which yet.

My absolute favourite Pokémon is Mimikyu, as you can tell. I generally favor Ghost-types, but that little baby is just one of a kind! I also like Falinks a lot despite not liking Fighting-types, and believe it deserves more love. My favourite regions are currently Kanto and Johto as a unit; they were not among the first regions I traveled through, but they were the most accessible to me in the toughest moments of my life. They hold just as much of a special place in my heart as if they had been the first. On that note, I may or may not have gotten extra incentive to join from the main header in this forum; the Gen II Elite Four is my favourite, and moons, Koga in particular has had my heart for a while now...

As I have said before, glad to meet you all! I have DMs disabled for the moment, but do expect to see me participating around here.

Greetings fellow pokefan!

Back