• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everyone!

AddiPlayz

Pokemon Addict Extravaganza
    Years
    My name is Addison (Guy)!!
    I go by the pronouns He/Him.
    As of 5 weeks ago, I fell for Pokemon and I play all sorts of games, from official, to emulators/fan made games, and Pokemon MMORPGs!!
    I've been mostly playing just Pokemon GO for 5 weeks! Started 5 weeks ago and level 32 at the moment enjoying remote raiding from time to time. (No luck on that Shiny Xerneas!)

Now, I'm really wanting to get back into the Nintendo Switch games.
    A few months ago, I got a new Nintendo Switch for the longer battery power and could NOT transfer my Pokemon Saves from old to new Switch!
    So, here I am, starting a new clean slate again for all Pokemon games. I've even got a 2DS XL and untouched Pokemon Y and Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Ultra Sun. Or vice versa, I don't remember which, but I'm planning on playing and finishing all games I've got!
    I really really am a massive Pokemon fan right now, there's just SO MANY GAMES to choose from!!! Literally!!! Pokemon really has and always will hold a strong interest in me which is amazing because of my ADD. (Where I can't focus on playing a single game) so it really helps me to switch between Pokemon games.

I've got all the Switch games, literally, like both versions of each generation of Switch games that came out.
    I also pre-ordered the double pack Scarlet/Violet the DAY it was available for pre-order. Well actually, I got Violet first... but beginning of October my Gamestop let me upgrade to the double pack.
    And I'm SO EXCITED.
    But man, I've got so much to catch up on, I really need to get to it for Legends: Arceus and actually play and beat that game too.
    Just so much Pokemon to play and do!!!

I've never been really into the PvP scene of Pokemon.
    But I want to change that. I want to get better with Pokemon types, movesets, EV training, Breeding and IVs, etc.
    And make awesome teams of Pokemon with good movesets and face off against other challengers in tournaments, or find discord servers that have "Gyms" and "Elite Four" of players you challenge for fun.
    I really want to get into Pokemon and meet new Pokemon friends!

So little time, so much to do!
    A little before 4 weeks and Scarlet/Violet is out!
    Are you excited? I know I am!

I hope to meet a lot of new friendly faces here!

I'm here for casual fun, no seriousness or anything!
    I've never been a competitive sort of person, just here to play for fun!
    But if I ever have the honor of gaining better knowledge of Pokemon and being a part of a big tournament, mmmm there might be a LITTLE competitiveness :P

Years
    Hey there! Welcome to the community!
    I know right?! Pokemon literally has so much to offer plus the fan-games are always so good in my opinion i've played at least 3 or 4 of them: Top 1 being Insurgence really cause of its edgy vibe which is inspiring the Pokémon project/fan-game i'm working in currently though stuck on a few things here and there!!

Years
    Hello, Addison, and welcome to the forums!
    Which of the games you have played until now are your favourites ? Have you tried Insurgence (fan made) ? Black 2 / White 2 (official) ?

Happy to hear you are enjoying Pokémon games the way you want! ^^

Take all the time you want, and enjoy your Pokémon experience at its fullest!

You are in the right place to get into Pokémon, and I, for one, am always up for new friends!
    And I have no doubt you will find many more people to befriend. ^^

I love casual (too), relaxed fun, and am not competitive (either)! ^^
    Feel free to check the forums' Trivia and Forum Games sections, and to join the fun!

Looking forward to hear more from you on PokéCommunity forums!

Years
    Hello!

Are there any Pokemon types you end up preferring on your playthroughs?

Which starter did you pick in Legends?
    How far into the game did you get?
    I really need to pick it back up myself lol

Back