• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi everyone!

Days
    • Any pronouns
    • Italy
    • Seen Sep 8, 2023
    HI! My name is Lorenzo but you can call me Yoska. I'm from Italy and i love Pokémon more than every other franchise. i love to shiny hunt and help other people to complete their dexes since i have a full living dex. If you wanna chat or need help i'm the right guy ^^.

Last edited:
    HI! My name is Lorenzo but you can call me Yoska. I'm from Italy and i love Pokémon more than every other franchise. i love to shiny hunt and help other people to complete their dexes since i have a full living dex. If you wanna chat or need help i'm the right guy ^^.

Hello Yoska, and welcome to the forums!
    What shiny pokémon have you caught so far ?

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here!
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    also I see you like shiny hunting, I'm a HUGE fan of hunting myself!

Hello there Yoska, and welcome to the PC!

A living Dex is quite the achievement! How long did it take you to finish it?

I started the living dex in ultra-moon and i currently have 600 hours... so yeah quite an achievement indeed. it took me almost 400 hours (game campaign included) but i had a lot of mons in Y tha i transferred mostly from Unova.

Hello Yoska, and welcome to the forums!
    What shiny pokémon have you caught so far ?

i have a lot of shinies (2/3 boxes i think) but my favorites are kyurem shiny that i found in white 2, alolan raichu and hisuian braviary. i'm currently planning on reclaim shiny mewtwto in soulsilver beacuse it was my first shiny hunt ever (i was 12/13 years old) and i lost it because of struggle :,)

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here!
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    also I see you like shiny hunting, I'm a HUGE fan of hunting myself!

Thank you so much ^^

Hello!

What's your preferred method for shiny hunting?

SOS chaining by far. but i also like masuda method. the one i struggle the most with is soft resetting beacuse i find it kinda boring ahaha.

Last edited:
    i have a lot of shinies (2/3 boxes i think) but my favorites are kyurem shiny that i found in white 2, alolan raichu and hisuian braviary. i'm currently planning on reclaim shiny mewtwto in soulsilver beacuse it was my first shiny hunt ever (i was 12/13 years old) and i lost it because of struggle :,)

Hello, I have merged your posts since they were in a row, but you can always reply to several users at once. Just make sure to quote and paste (with the Respond button, then the orange button) before writing your reply. You can also edit your post afterward if you want to modify or add something.

That is a good number of shinies! My own favourite is Shiny Charizard (but that might be because Charizard is already my favourite! ^^)

Sorry i didn't know 😅. Thank you. Shiny Charizard is great. I also love his Gen 2 shiny variant when it was purple.

Back