• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi fellow Pokemon Trainers!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2012
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, just wanted to say hi to my fellow Pokemon buds.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! I shall be the first to welcome ya, yes? Would you like to tell us what brought you hear to PC? As a Pokefan yourself, you'll have no trouble whatsoever when making friends. Why not branch out on the many sections we have here, and maybe you can contribute! ^_^

I look forward to getting to know you a bit more, and maybe see ya post around the sections here. :D See ya around, and PM me if you have any questions! ^_^

Years
    Hey there and welcome to PC! Any specific interests at all regarding Pokemon, or maybe you can tell us something about yourself? It would be great for us to get to know you better and maybe point you towards some areas that might interest you. Just take a good look around and you'll probably find everything your interested in, and maybe something new. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you make a lot of friends, and hope to see you around! :)

Back