• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi forum mates/member/peoples :D

Xenodrive

Forgotten But Not Alone
    Years
    Hi everyone my name is Cameron but I prefer to be called xeno, im a 14 year old guy, ive been playing pokemon since I was around 5, i just started to get really serious about trading nd im really into emulating, id love to learn more about EV training, battling, and alot of other stuff I cant think off at the moment lol.

I plan to be extremly active nd hope to gain some new friends and information from these forums thanks for readimg!!!! Oh and I love shiny pokemon even though Ive only caught 3 by my self XD

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Hiya, Xeno! Welcome to PC!

I've been playing since I was really young as well, PC is full of people like that. :3 It seems like you'd like the Emulation and perhaps Competitive Battling Center sections, so check those out~!

Super glad to hear you'll be active, the more members the merrier! <3 You'll definitely make lots of friends if you stick around, even a shy person like me was able to meet many people. n_n PC is very mature, too, which makes it one of the more unique Pokemon communities out there haha.

I love shinies as well, though unfortunately I haven't caught as many as most people. Then again, I haven't really been dedicating time to getting them...

Anyway, welcome again and enjoy your stay! n__n If you'd like to chat, my profile's always open!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey Cameron!

Ha. I had to laugh when you said you've "only" ever caught three shiny Pokemon. I've been playing Pokemon for longer than you and I have yet to catch one lmao. I came across a shiny Whismur once in my Sapphire version but I had no freaking clue what it was so I made it faint in a level-grinding mission :P. I'm kicking myself now though lol.

But it sounds like you have a wide range of interests! It's lucky there are places you can go for all of them in the forum. Cirno's already been kind enough to show you where they are, so good luck with it and hopefully I'll see you around :D.

Years
    Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! We do have a section for rom hacking and Trading so you might want to check it out! Trust me some of those people have a lot of legit shiny's! You might also want to check out PC Adoption Center if your interested in a certain forum(s) I'm sure someone there would adopt you in Rom hacking or Trading Corner! And once again welcome to PC! : )

Back