• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi from a Pokémusician

Years
    Hi everyone! I'm Eldon ^_^ I've played all the Pokémon games, from Kanto up to Alola. I even learnt Japanese specially to play them earlier, although ironically the days of staggered release in different regions are over.

I also do some composition and musical arrangements, and am on Youtube as Eldon Reeves. I know there are a lot of other people out there doing remixes of Pokémon songs, but I think there's always room for more!

E~

Years
    Hello Eldon dear. Wow, you learned Japanese just to play Pokemon games faster? That's true devotion lol. I've heard Japanese is one of the most difficult languages for English speakers to learn. -sigh- I envy your musical competency, I'm also a creative person, but Music is one area I've never had a knack for. People often overlook that Pokemon really has really great music, anyways I hope you succeed in your endeavors, shall we be freinds?

Years
    Hello Eldon dear. Wow, you learned Japanese just to play Pokemon games faster? That's true devotion lol. I've heard Japanese is one of the most difficult languages for English speakers to learn. -sigh- I envy your musical competency, I'm also a creative person, but Music is one area I've never had a knack for. People often overlook that Pokemon really has really great music, anyways I hope you succeed in your endeavors, shall we be freinds?

Maybe I didn't learn it just for Pokémon =] Nintendo do make other games~

I agree the music is one of the best parts of Pokemon! Let's be friends then =]

Back