• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi from UK!!

Lord Natural Harmonia Gropius

Pokemon HGSS Researcher
Years
    • Age 25
    • Kent
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    I joined this community in January since then I have decided to make a Pokemon Emerald Remake

Other info:
    - British
    - I enjoy GTA 5 and Pokemon
    - I love music, I play the piano, I do back-up vocals.
    - Loves Pikachu and Pichu.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, sir! Very good to meet you and we're glad to have you here. n_n

Good luck with your hack! Hope you've been using the many tools we have available in the ROM Hacking board. People work really hard there to put up tools for everyone to use and I respect our awesome hackers for all the time and energy they put into their work. I'll definitely be around to try your Emerald remake whenever it's out, I'm a pretty big fan of hacks even though I haven't played one in sooo long, haha.

But yay Pikachu and Pichu fan! I love them as well and was happy to see they were available early on in X/Y. Enjoy your stay here and stick around, 'kay? We'd love to have you as a permanent member of the community. :) Let the staff know if you need any help, too.

Ig Pokemon Lover

The Mighty Scizor
    Years
  • Wooo! another Pikachu fan like me also. I like them all but certain ones have a place in my heart. So Welcome aboard and Hope you like it here.

Years
  • Welcome fellow Briton! :)
    My sister plays the piano too, what grade are you?
    I'm currently trying to shiny hunt a pikachu on Y but it isn't going well xD
    Hope you have a fab time here, everyone seems lovely!

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Lord Natural Harmonia Gropius

Pokemon HGSS Researcher
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Kent
    • Seen Apr 8, 2018
    thanks guys Nice :D Pokémon fan since 2005

Welcome fellow Briton! :)
    My sister plays the piano too, what grade are you?
    I'm currently trying to shiny hunt a pikachu on Y but it isn't going well xD
    Hope you have a fab time here, everyone seems lovely!
    Piano Grade 4 :D good luck on the pikachu

Last edited:
    Back