• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi guys!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, Flamespeedy! It'd be pretty awesome if you told us a teeeeeeny bit about yourself! Welcome to PC! Are you here to meet other PokeFans? Maybe itching for battles, trades, and more? You can do pretty much anything here Pokemon-related, and maybe find people that have the same interests as you. Don't be shy! We are quite friendly. :3

Snivy and I are moderators of this section, and we'd loooove to help new members like you. If you have questions & stuff, you can always ask one of us! Have a great time!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    it would be better if you tell us more about yourself! Anyway, I would like to welcome you to PC! and see you around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome aboard, flamespeedy! What Megan and miltank said is true, it would be nice to get to know you more better, you just made an introduction thread and so the purpose of this is to get yourself known to the whole community! I'm sure everyone would love to meet you and make friends with you, I mean who doesn't? Friends are amazing! ♥

Out of curiosity, what brought you here in this community? Is it that you want to meet other PokeFans with the same interest as you? Or it's just that you just want to join a Pokemon board wherein you could get all the recent news about the latest Pokemon releases and pretty much the whole franchise, if you are, then this is the place for you! It's basically a pretty huge board, and as you can see, there are lots of sections, and is divided into categories that can be found and/or is related to Pokemon. But! You can also come across the off-topic boards, obviously, those that doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon. ^^

Yes, we're both here to help you out, so don't hesitate to contact any of us if you have any questions regarding the board. We're really willing to help you out. In case we're both offline, you can always come to ask the other staff members around, they really don't bite, soo don't be afraid 'kay?

Have a wonderful time here at PC! Loves~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    whats up im flamespeedy :)

Welcome to the forums, flamespeedy :) Hmm... I do hope to see you again at the other parts of PokéCommunity, no? It's a large place to be in, so I am sure that you'll be able to meet with a lot of people. :) Having fun while in the forums is a good thing, no?

Getting started should be pretty easy, as long as you have read the rules and learned the basics of using a forum. (The FAQ may prove to be useful.)

I hope to see you again!

Back