• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2013
    Hello everyone! My name is Sgupt03. I am very excited and I look forward to making my own rom hack on Pokecommunity. I like anime such as Code Geass, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Death Note and many more! I also major in art and computers! I look forward to being here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there! <3

Pleasure to meet you, and welcome aboard. :D I see you're quite interested in creating a ROM Hack, in which we do have a section juuust for that. :D You can visit the Emulation/ROM Hack section where you can check out the many things we offer here. Like tools, tutorials, as well as all the help you need. Whether you are an experienced hacker, or just getting started, there's always things for everyone. :)

I remember DragonBallZ, I watched almost all the episodes but I vaguely remember some. I'm also a college student majoring in computers myself. <3 It's wonderful!

Anyways, have fun and hopefully you stick around :D

Back