• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi guys

Lokesh Rahul

The one Cool Guy
Years
  • Hi I am lokesh, I have been playing Pokemon and watching its anime for long and today I saw this forum so decided to join it, I hope I can make new friends here :)

PkmnTrainerN3

Or you can call me N or orange or noah, I have a l
    Years
  • Hello there, Lokesh! Everyone here on this forum are pretty nice and eager to make friends! (including me) If you came here fore an example, competitive battling, we have that! There are forums and threads for just about everything about pokemon and even some other thing non pokemon related! See you around the forum!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Welcome to poke community forums lokesh, I hope you enjoy here.

Years
  • Hello and welcome to you, Lokesh! It's soooooo great to see you.

ThePocketGamer has already mentioned a fair bit of what goes on around the forums, whether it'd be Pokemon or not, so there's definitely something you're sure to want to get involved in. So, anything you want to tell us about yourself? Stuff like when you got into Pokemon, or what your fave Pokemon games are? Maybe you're enjoying OR/AS as well?

I'm pretty sure you won't regret joining an awesome forum like PC, so hopefully we'll have somewhere that will become your favorite board quickly. If you ever have a question you can always contact those guys in the bolded usernames, but hopefully you'll learn your bearings as you go. I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Back