• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys! ^^

Years
    Well, I introduce myself.

My name is SkySpecial15, but I want you call me Sky. This is my first time when I join in a english forum, because I am from Spain. I hope we get along.

PD: I know that my english is bad, but I learning. With practice, I will improve. I promise ^^

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Hi Sky (love your name ♥) and welcome to the world of PokeCommunity ☆☆☆

May I ask how you found this forum? And what things are you interested in this forum?

Anyway it's great to have you here and be sure to interact around with the users around here if you feel like chatting ●ω●

You can contact the mod/admins around here if you need help. Stick with us always ☆☆☆

Years
    Hi Sky (love your name ♥) and welcome to the world of PokeCommunity ☆☆☆

May I ask how you found this forum? And what things are you interested in this forum?

Anyway it's great to have you here and be sure to interact around with the users around here if you feel like chatting ●ω●

You can contact the mod/admins around here if you need help. Stick with us always ☆☆☆

Well, I found this forum when I sought "Rom Hacking" and I'm interested all Pokémon ●ω● (and to improve in english xD)

And thank you CJoE ^^

Years
    Hola! and welcome to PC! it's really nice to meet you! :)

I speak Spanish as well, since I'm from Argentina. And when I joined here, my English was a total mess, I couldn't even spell properly. But, after I came here, I really started to learn a whole lot. There's nothing better than talking with native speakers to learn a new language, I'm sure that you're going to learn with the time, like I did, if you stay around!

ROM Hacking is a big thing here, indeed. There's always a new project coming out, did you ever worked in your own ROM Hack? or you just play them? We cover both sides of the story here, there's a lot of people working on tools and different methods to make amazing ROM Hacks, and there's a lot of people who plays them, and helps them to improve.

If I can ever help you, feel free to ask me. Keep in mind! I know nothing about ROM Hacking, so I can't really help on that, but if you need to learn how things work, and so on. Don't be shy because I don't bite! Good luck with everything here! :)

Thank you bro ^^

Well, I have had experience with ROM Hacking, but I have never been seriously... now I working with RPG Maker, but after I think to work with GBA. Well, thank you very much ^^ keep contact (I hope XD)

Back