• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi-hi!

estring628

Super-Nerd
Years
  • Hi-hi everyone!

I'm Estring628, but you can call me Swifty! :3 Actually, I'd prefer it. ^_^ Anyways, I kinda was browsing around looking for Pokemon stuff to do on the internet (Specifically hacked ROMs and stuff) and found this forum. So yeah, here I am! =D

I just thought I'd introduce myself a bit. I'm always up for a good chat, and I don't bite, I promise. :3 Okay, well, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself if you do!

Swifty, out~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey Swifty! Glad that you've joined today! <3 The ROM Hacking board is definitely popular here~ :3 To be honest, I joined PC for the pokemon discussions (that and for the sake of meeting new people) but yeah, ROM Hacking discussions are popular here as well. If you're interested, you can find the majority of ROM-Hack related topics over at the Emulation board. There's also the Hacks Showcase board if you want to see the completed hacks that others' made. <3

So yeah, I'm happy that you took the time to introduce yourself today; you seem very nice. <3 Enjoy yourself, and I hope we can talk again!

Hi-hi!

Don't worry, I don't bite as well~

Hi-hi!

Well... not by much. :3

estring628

Super-Nerd
    Years
  • Hi guys! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves to meet, it's great to meet you! =D

I already checked out the Emulation board, and by that, I mean I spent about two hours just looking at hack after hack. xD Lots of talented hackers here, I tell ya'~ Yeah, I hope we can talk again too, Miss Doronjo! :3

And nice to meet you Tajaros! Thanks, I'm positive I will enjoy myself! ^_^

Years
  • Hi Swifty, nice to meet ya!

You can call me Hikari and I liek Oshawottz.

Since everyone's got ya covered, I'll just say have a fun time at PC!

Feel free to VM me or talk to a moderator, and make some new friends on the way.

- Hikari10

Back