• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I´m new too:)

Years
    Hello everyone!
    I´m huge fan of pokemons. I watch the series eagerly( old ones are the best, of course but new ones are quite good too) and play the games too. Also I love to draw pokemons and comics about them.:)
    My favourite pokemons are Squirtle, Cacnea, Carnevine, Mime Jr., Growlithe, Wobbuffet, Meowth, Weezing, Slowking, Nidoking, Clefairy, Togetic and many more. My favourite characters in anime are(as you can see my username) James, Gary, Jessie, Brock, Giovanni and Professor Oak.

I´m planning to draw a comic focused on James...let me knoe if you´re interested of reading it. I could put it here:)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    wow, oh, wow a James fan yay!! Hi welcome to Pc and I hope you make a lot of friends here.
    you seem like a really nice fan of the original pokemon series =D
    anyways it's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy PC.

Years
    Ooh, cool!!:)Team Rocket rules!The other teams aren´t so great for my opinion.Sometimes I wish they would make a show focused on Team Rocket!:D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, sometimes I wish that Team Rocket seemed as threatening in the anime, as they did in the original games. That would make things more interesting, in my opinion. xD

Welcome welcome, Jamesfan!

Good choice for a favorite character. :D

Back