• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am New

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    Hi my favorite pokemon is the Gible evolutions. I also like Bagon's. I love dragons. I did read the rules before even registering. I go to many other pokemon community forums.
    I hope to get as many posts as I can here. Also I cant even believe that I got the user Giblie. YaY! Gible =)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Hello my fellow dragon lover. There's a club about dragon Pokemon in the Mixed Community Groups so you might want to check that out.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums!
    I like Dragon type Pokémon too, but not as much as Fire type Pokémon! :P

I hope you have a great time here, Giblie!
    There are many kind members here that will help you out if you need it.
    (Like Gummy there.... or myself.)

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums!
    I like Dragon type Pokémon too, but not as much as Fire type Pokémon! :P

I hope you have a great time here, Giblie!
    There are many kind members here that will help you out if you need it.
    (Like Gummy there.... or myself.)
    Thank you. My second favorite type is Fire types. Then third would be Grass or Water. =)

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hi Giblie; welcome to pc!

Haha I like your name. XD Yeah for some reason, I can't seem to find Gible in my Diamond version. I tried looking sooo many times and came up with NOTHINGGGG~!!! xDD Oh wellz. I'm content with my Eevee. <3

Anywayz, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! This place is awesome. x3

-Neko

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Looks like Hiidoran forgot this time! :P
    U stole my job Hiidoran! XD
    Anyways, welcome to PC.
    Be sure to read the rules.
    Well, have fun!~

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    Hi Giblie; welcome to pc!

Haha I like your name. XD Yeah for some reason, I can't seem to find Gible in my Diamond version. I tried looking sooo many times and came up with NOTHINGGGG~!!! xDD Oh wellz. I'm content with my Eevee. <3

Anywayz, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! This place is awesome. x3

-Neko
    Thank you, and if you want to find a Gible, go to Youtube, it has many good videos on how to get Gible. Especially Merriland's video. =)
    I have a GREAT lv.75 Garchomp named Ezekial on my Pearl. =)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ezekial? Interesting name for a Garchomp. o.o Ah, I have Salamence and Dragon addiction too. XD Welcome to PC, Giblie! :D Hope to see that fantastic avatar of yours around the forum more. ;D Seems you're all set, so have fun really. Any problems or further questions, don't hesitate to contact me or other staff. :D Hope you enjoy it~

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    Thank you everyone. My Garchomp has a great moveset also even though his nature isnt Adamant. He is my fav in my whole Pearl Team.
    I thought my username was cute too. ^_^ And I will try to contact a staff member if any problems.

Back