• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi...I guess. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
Years
  • My name is Roy Leo, I'm obviously new here, if I wasn't I'd be posting like the rest of you instead of doing this intro thing, right?

Anyways, more to the point I'm a devoted "Pokemaniac", my brother sneers gleefully as I type that. I've been off the internet for almost three years now, and I've got a LOT of Pokemon stuff I wanna' get done before my baby comes. Yes, I'm having a baby, praise me. No, really...Don't praise me, I have to keep what little ego I have locked away in the proverbial cage or I'll turn into another rap-blaring, idiotic, sans-belted urban youth.

My primary team consists of...

Kuno - My male lv. 100 Zangoose, raised from lv.17 by hand, no rare candies, withing the confines of Ruby Version, traded, then imported to my Diamond.

Neji - My Weavile, I think I caught him at lv. 32. He's lv. 100 now, again, raised by hand.

Vibe - My Toxicroak, given to me by my brother Nosfera. He's now lv. 100 as well.

Mr. Masque - Roserade, lv. 74...I think. I don't use him a lot. Raised from lv. 50. I was just going to raise a Roserade, and just fell in love with the power.

And I forget the rest. Sorry, I'm outside of a baskin robins in Folsom right now talking to my brother and trying to decide how to spend what little money I have.

I'm really up for anything, trades, battles, etc. I'm currently trying to get my hands on a Cyndaquil and a Totdile if any breeders wanna' trade me. I curretly own about 390 pokemon, so I'm sure we can work something out. I'll trade Legendaries for those two. Lawl. (I haven't typed that in so long.)

If you read all of my long-winded intro, I'm sorry. I look forward to hanging out with you all. V.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o-o

Ahaha, wow.

Nice intro.

& Welcome to Pokecommunity~!
    Hope you like it here. ^^
    Just remember to take a look at the rules.

- See you around the forums.

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
    Years
  • Wow, believe it or not I've never actually really recieved a welcome by more than one or two people on a forum site. Three is my record lol. Thank you so very much, I think I'll enjoy my stay here. ^_^ (Is that still considered a smilie face?)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Make it 4

Welcome to the forums, be sure to read the rules :3

Yeah, that is a smiley face ;P

Roy_Leo7

Mr. Zangoose crazy-face!
    Years
  • Thank you all again for the warm welcome. ^_^ (In reality I'm secretly doing the dance of "yay people replied to my post". But you'll never know that.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2009
    hey could u get me a zangoose i reall want one and nice intro lol XD i dont think u need em bu till trade tediursa treeko and a turtwig for it

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Hi welcome to the Forums have a good time here and that's a good team better than mine :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back