• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I wanna join a game dev team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • :|
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Hello my name is sodaplant and I am interested in making pokemon fan games. I would like to join a team as sort of a beginner or menti or start a project or a team with someone. Pm me if you would like to do any of those things with me. Im not good with actual making the game and coding and things, but I can make a limited amount of sprites though I am more of an idealist. I like coming up with everything for dev games from scripts to sprites to storylines, I just want to join a team. Please PM me if any of this stuff is going on because im really interested in these things, thanks for reading.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If you're interested in joining a Game Development team, you should visit the section to specify what you need help on. Since you mentioned you're a beginner, then the Beginner's Showcase section is a good place to get started! I'm not sure if there are actual GD teams out there, but I believe some projects out there are in need of game developers to finish up.

Unfortunately, your post is more of a request to finding a team, rather than an introduction of some sort. Feel free to try again, but this time, introduce yourself! PM me if you still in need of help ok! For now, I'm gonna have to close this.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back