• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI I'M ___________ AND THIS IS DISNEY CHANNEL

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I wasn't much of a Disney Channel kid. My favorite shows were usually on Nickelodeon, which has sadly gone to crap now. Disney and CN also, really. Shows I enjoyed most as a kid were Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Kablam!, Invader Zim, That's So Raven, All That (original cast), Kenan and Kel, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Sesame Street, Blue's Clues, and Little Bear. Yeah the last two are more preschool, but even the preschool shows aren't as good as they once were. And Blue is adorable. :( And most of the Sesame Street episodes I watched were VHS recordings of episodes from the 1970's and 80's. Does that make me the old person then? :( lol

I still like all the shows I mentioned, even the early childhood ones. Hey Arnold is my favorite show, if my profile picture didn't give it away. I'm actually watching it as I type this.

"I like your bow, cause it's pink like your pants." :)

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
    Oh god. I forgot what it was called but there were these bowling pin-shaped people who walked around and did some randoms stuff I DUN REMEMBER OKAY. I dunno why it was my favorite show, actually. Now that I had to recite all that, I'm driven to think it's the worst show ever. XD;

Maybe because it had no advertisement sessions. :|

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    definitely "recess." also, "art attack" and "archie's weird mysteries." i only have a few favourites, as i was more of a nickelodeon kid while growing up (but, obviously, i adore the classic disney animated films).

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
    Squeeeeeee~
    I love this thread! Love love love it!

Totally Spies was my favorite show back then. I was Clover. Haha. There are tons more, but I'm more of a Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon girl. In Cartoon Network, there's Powerpuff Girls and I was Bubbles. I was always the blonde. In Nickelodeon, Blues Clues was my ultimate favorite. Someone told me that Blues Clues was a girl. Can you believe it?

Years
    If I absolutely had to pick, Recess is my choice. Until I was in my preteens Canada never had a Disney channel so I just watched what ever was on ABC Saturday mornings (also, I watched a lot of FOX]. The cartoons in the 9o's were not bad. When Family Channel came on so did Teletoon. I end up spending most of my TV time watching Teletoon since I enjoyed the shows they aired far better quility TV shows imo, I mean they had Cybersix. I did put time aside to watch everything on Family even if I wasn't fond of most of the shows. My friends loved Family Channel shows and I wanted to stay in the know. Also by the time it came out YTV was starting to decline on quality TV and I needed a back-up when Teletoon was airing the few bad shows.

I will say that in general I wasn't too crazy for Family Channel cartoons other than Recess and Proud Family, they did have some good live actions shows. I loved that show about the girl who lived on tour bus and she solved ghost mysteries. Good stuff. Not sure if it is Disney though, all I know that it was on Family Channel. It was the only show on the channel that I really looked forward to.

Still... Teletoon I have a closer bond with Teletoon.

I still watch Family Channel, I enjoy almost all of the shows they air now a days, both animated and live action. Oh and if anyone can figure out my age, kudo's to you!

Last edited:
    Years
    Squeeeeeee~
    I love this thread! Love love love it!

Totally Spies was my favorite show back then. I was Clover. Haha. There are tons more, but I'm more of a Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon girl. In Cartoon Network, there's Powerpuff Girls and I was Bubbles. I was always the blonde. In Nickelodeon, Blues Clues was my ultimate favorite. Someone told me that Blues Clues was a girl. Can you believe it?

too bad the op is about disney shows lol

Anyways I watched p. much the same stuff as Drew; American Dragon [JAKE LONG GG TGOD], Suite Life, Recess, The Proud Family and there was another called Life With Derek that aired on some Canadian channel before disney but was cool nonetheless.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    As a kid, all I remember was Darkwing Duck. However, I also watched Boy Meets World as an early-mid teen, and more recently Totally Spies and Kim Possible as guilty pleasures while well into my 20's, lol

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Growing up, I lived off of Disney Channel and Toon Disney. Seriously, the shows on this network today (Toon Disney doesn't even exist anymore!) just doesn't compare to the shows we had a few years ago. Except for Good Look Charlie and Jessie, which I love.

But, there was a lot. Just to name a few: Kim Possible, Even Stevens, Phil of the Future, Recess, American Dragon, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, The Proud Family, Life with Derek, Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Gargoyles and tons more!

Darn, I'm feeling extremely nostalgic now. I'm not going to even start with the shows I used to love watching as a child on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network; there's just too many to list!

Last edited:
    Back